Super Blue Lace Front Support Tape / Blue Liner
Similar to Walker Blue Liner Tape.
Hold Time 1-3 Weeks Top seller in the permanent wear line. Is famous for its dull finish. A must have for any shop owner.
A transparent tape, typically used in conjunction with the red-liner tape. We highly recommend placing the REDLINER tape onto the actual hairpiece, then lay the blue liner tape over the redliner. This method can last two weeks.
Blue Liner is a quality grade toupee tape that may be used for bonding a hairpiece or wig to polyurathane tape-tabs and scalp. It does not stick to monofilament.
36 yards roll, 1" width
Return Policy: Stock Hairpieces
- You have 15 days from the date of purchase to return your untouched hairpiece for a full refund, minus the shipment paid.
- A restocking charge of $15.00 or more per item will be automatic applied if the returned item is not in its original condition and packaging.
- If you have selected a final sale option, such as base cut, hair styling, bleached knots, perm, or any service that alters the hairpiece permanently, the hairpiece can no longer be returned or exchanged.
- Any special requirements need to be addressed at the time of the order being placed.
Return Policy: Hair Extensions
- Returns accepted within 2 weeks of ordering, they must be in their original condition and packaging.
- After 2 weeks an 80% credit of the value will be added to your account towards future orders.
- Large returns are subject to a handling fee.
- No returns after 3 months of ordering.
Return Policy: Supplies
- All supplies are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances. This policy is strictly enforced.
Overstock and Final Sales Items:
- All items located in the overstock and clearance category are final sale, no return, no exchange, no refund.
- All online services items including base cuts, haircuts, perms, bleached knots, and coloring are all final sale. There is no return, no refund and no warranty once the hairpiece has been permanently altered.
Click here for more detail