Conditions of Use
WELCOME to Superhairpieces, the Superhairpieces.ca website is operated by New Frontier Global Ltd.
Superhairpieces.ca focuses on the Canadian market, if you are out of Canada, please visit www.superhairpieces.com Our contact details are as follows:
|CANADA Head Office|
|215 Traders Blvd E Unit 15|
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org Call or Text: 1-866-814-7879
Use of this website is Governed by these Terms & Conditions:
Please take a few minutes to review these Terms & Conditions. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and are bound by them. If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, please do not use Superhairpieces.ca as your hair system provider. We are committed to keeping costs low for our valued customers, thus, protection for both our ourselves and our customers are of great importance.
Terms & Conditions may be modified or updated without notice. You will be bound by the terms that were checked off with your purchase.
Superhairpieces.ca reserves the right to update or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms & Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms & Conditions whenever you use this website.
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
** Please note, ALL orders placed online with Overnight Ship must be submitted and received before 5pm Eastern Time3. PRICING 3.1 Where we charge separately for Packing, Carriage, Insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website. 3.2 Our prices are reviewed periodically. 4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
We will not be able to return or exchange the hair piece if unit is not in the same condition as it was when shipped out. Do not discard plastic support if you need to try on hair piece for fit.
STOCK HAIRPIECE ORDERS:
You have 15 days from the date of purchase to return your untouched hairpiece for a full refund, minus the shipment paid. A restocking charge of $15.00 or more per item will be automatic applied if the returned item not withstanding it's original condition. If you have selected a final sale option (base cut, or hair styling), the hairpiece can no longer be returned or exchanged. Depending on the model, a lace front cut/ excess lace or poly skin cut will be included, unless specified otherwise. Any special requirements need to be addressed at the time of the order being placed.
OVERSTOCK AND FINAL SALE ITEMS:
All items located at our overstock and clearance category are final sale, no return, no exchange, no refund.
All online services items including trimming base off, resizing, haircut, perm, coloring all final sale, no return, no refund and no warranty once the hairpiece been alternated.
ALL CUSTOM ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. IF CANCELLATIONS, THERE WILL BE A FEE CHARGED DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF WORK PROCESSED.
All Custom Made Orders placed with a consultation at our store location is subject to 50% price surcharge on top of the custom made hair piece value.
All Custom Hair Systems may be resubmitted for changes such as color, density, etc. within 10 days:
If we made a mistake, we will correct the problem and cover all shipping costs. This result will only occur if the Custom Order does not match the specifications on the order sheet.
If the customer made the mistake, they will incur any cost to fix the problem (if they want it fixed) along with the shipping costs. We offer corrections on custom systems provided the customer does the following: They must first give us an opportunity to correct any errors such as density, color etc. Then we will send back the corrected hair system to them. If the Customer chose the wrong color, sized base, type, length, style, etc., then we will charge a fee of no less than $55.00 to correct the problem. Additionally, any extras such as Rush, Super Rush or extra hair length charges will not be refunded.
We can only guarantee the order as submitted by the client. If the client chooses the wrong specifications, they are responsible for any additional costs. We are more than happy to assist our clients but we are under no obligation to do so.
THERE WILL BE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON CUSTOM ORDERS
Warranty: There is a limited warranty for hair loss within 30 days of the purchase. If you have lost more than 15 % of the hair during this period, Superhairpieces will fill up the hair for you and do our best to slow down the hair loss. However, we can not guarantee that you will not experience any future hair loss issues after the factory repair. There is No Warranty for Color, Cut, Thinned or Trimmed hair pieces, etc., within 30 days of purchase date. However, we will try to help you solve any issues you may encounter.
If you are within the USA, please ship your hair piece to our American office located within Florida.
If you are within Canada or any other country, kindly send your hair piece to our Canadian address.
Please indicate on the package; (Hair piece for RETURN and do not claim higher than value to avoid the custom duty and entry hassle).
Rush Orders can not be cancelled once order is submitted. We do not guarantee the rush schedule, if we failed the rush to save extra weeks, we Do Not refund the rush surcharge.
For Hair Extensions Exchange and Return Policy
Returns accepted within 2 weeks of ordering - packaging, tags, & condition of hair must be returned in original condition.
After 2 weeks an 80% credit of the value will we added to your account towards future orders
Large returns are subject to a handling fee
No returns after 3 months of ordering
All supplies are Final Sale and can not be Returned or Exchanged under any circumstance. This policy is strictly enforced.
Local Pick Up Hair Extension Orders
If order is placed online and is to be picked up at our storefront location, clients must take all placed on order, the order can not be altered
Any additional items added to your order in store will be charged at offline price. (Order Can Not be altered).
Please limit the amount of exchanges made. If your account exceeds over 40% of your orders being exchanged within the last 5 orders, you will face a $10 handling fee per pack exchanged.
- No documents or related graphics on this Website are to be modified in any way;
- No graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- Any of our Copyright and Trade Mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or which is technically harmful (including, without limitation to, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Superhair Pieces logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any Super Hairpieces trade marks displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 8.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION TO, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SUPERHAIRPIECES.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF A CUSTOMER DECIDES TO PURSUE A "CHARGEBACK" THEY ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT US FIRST IN WRITING WHY THEY ARE DOING SO AND GIVE US A CHANCE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SUPERHAIRPIECES.COM UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SUPERHAIRPIECES.COM WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, AS GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED PURSUANT TO THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE ONARIO, CANADA 13. MISCELLANEOUS 13.1 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions 13.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.