This Pre-Order is for Men's Regular Hairpieces.
All Pre-orders are considered to be Custom Made orders and there are no returns. No refunds and No cancellations two weeks after the date of order placement.
Pre-Order and New Model
Return Policy: Stock Hairpieces
- You have 15 days from the date of purchase to return your untouched hairpiece for a full refund, minus the shipment paid.
- A restocking charge of $15.00 or more per item will be automatic applied if the returned item is not in its original condition and packaging.
- If you have selected a final sale option, such as base cut, hair styling, bleached knots, perm, or any service that alters the hairpiece permanently, the hairpiece can no longer be returned or exchanged.
- Any special requirements need to be addressed at the time of the order being placed.
Return Policy: Hair Extensions
- Returns accepted within 2 weeks of ordering, they must be in their original condition and packaging.
- After 2 weeks an 80% credit of the value will be added to your account towards future orders.
- Large returns are subject to a handling fee.
- No returns after 3 months of ordering.
Return Policy: Supplies
- All supplies are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances. This policy is strictly enforced.
Overstock and Final Sales Items:
- All items located in the overstock and clearance category are final sale, no return, no exchange, no refund.
- All online services items including base cuts, haircuts, perms, bleached knots, and coloring are all final sale. There is no return, no refund and no warranty once the hairpiece has been permanently altered.
Click here for more detail
Frequently Asked Questions
The average waiting time for pre-orders is still 3-4 months for lace-based hairpieces and 2-3 months for skin-based hairpieces. However, your order may arrive much sooner if the factory was already working on that particular unit before you placed the order.
Here’s how it looks now in May 2021:
And here's the progress we have made since March:
Pre-order might take up to 3 months, or 4 months for Lace and Men's stock hairpieces . Once we receive your pre-order in our warehouse in Florida, US, and the hair system is ready to ship out, you will receive a notification email from us.
That is the best option at the moment considering the issue with inventory availability caused by COVID-19 pandemic, and the very high demand for hair systems.
By placing a pre-order, you can sleep soundly ensuring that a few months from now, the hair system and the color that you prefer will be available when you need it most, rather than looking around for a similar hair system with a color that you have never tried before!
If your order came earlier, that means the stock unit you ordered was one of the ones the factory was already working on before you placed your order. At the time we do not know the progress of each unit the factory is currently working on. By placing a pre-order, you are placed on a priority list which is a first come first serve list.
Yes, you can cancel a pre-order as long as the pre-order has the standard stock specifications. Meaning, when you ordered it, you did not change the density and size of the stock unit. If the density or size were changed, then the pre-order is the final sale and cannot be cancelled.