Professional finished wigs for medical hair replacement system. MSRP US$1500.00
Monofilament lace top with 1 inch PU skin tape in the front, stretch net back and adjustable hook fit for most of the head
For Women: Without Sideburns
For Men: With Sideburns
If you have a different request, please contact our customer support at
Wigs for Cancer Patients & Medical Hair Loss. For those with moderate to severe hair loss, monofilament top with 100% hand-tied caps are ideal for those experiencing scalp sensitivity.
They are comfortable and softer to the touch than regular traditional or capless wigs.
|Base||Ultra fine mesh monofilament fabric takes on the appearance of your own natural skin tone . Single layer allows your own skin tone show thorough for a relastic look. 1" wide Soft, polyurethane strips front provides secure tape adhesion Delicate hand tied front under hairline frames the face a soft natural look.|
Front to nape: 13.75"
Ear to ear across forehead: 11"
Ear to ear over the top: 12.5"
Temple to temple around the back: 15.25"
Nape of neck: 5"
Note: This custom made model works with tight fit only, make sure you measure the size properly
|Typical Density||100% - 130%|
|Recommend attachment||Tape (3M clear tape, red liner, blue liner,Super tape or Walker no shine) . 3M for daily wear, other tapes last more days.|
|Durability||Medium, 6months- 24 months|
|Delivery Time:||12 - 14 weeks|
Return Policy: Stock Hairpieces
- You have 15 days from the date of purchase to return your untouched hairpiece for a full refund, minus the shipment paid.
- A restocking charge of $15.00 or more per item will be automatic applied if the returned item is not in its original condition and packaging.
- If you have selected a final sale option, such as base cut, hair styling, bleached knots, perm, or any service that alters the hairpiece permanently, the hairpiece can no longer be returned or exchanged.
- Any special requirements need to be addressed at the time of the order being placed.
Return Policy: Hair Extensions
- Returns accepted within 2 weeks of ordering, they must be in their original condition and packaging.
- After 2 weeks an 80% credit of the value will be added to your account towards future orders.
- Large returns are subject to a handling fee.
- No returns after 3 months of ordering.
Return Policy: Supplies
- All supplies are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances. This policy is strictly enforced.
Overstock and Final Sales Items:
- All items located in the overstock and clearance category are final sale, no return, no exchange, no refund.
- All online services items including base cuts, haircuts, perms, bleached knots, and coloring are all final sale. There is no return, no refund and no warranty once the hairpiece has been permanently altered.
Click here for more detail
Frequently Asked Questions
There's a good chance you will get your custom order placed in January or February in May (2-3 months waiting time).
However, with all the disruptions and uncertainties during the pandemic —and depending on the type of hairpiece you order— the average waiting time for custom orders is 5-6 months.
Here’s how it looks now in May 2021
And here's our custom order fulfillment progress in 3 months (since March):