Walker Ultra Hold Glue : Best Wig Adhesive
Acrylic 3-6 Week Hold Waterproof This adhesive is the leading standard for soft bonds in the wig adhesive market . It is famous for long hold times, and has a clear non-yellowing formula. You can expect some amazing hold times.
This small size bottle of glue can ship overnight and overseas
|Here are some comments we collected for this Glue|
1. Please, please, please, do not use this product without some sort of scalp protectant for your skin and a solvent to safely remove it! This stuff lives up to its name, believe me. It's like super glue. You should lay down some napkins or cloth to protect your counter surface as well in case you spill some. I did a patch test on the back of my hand to make sure it would not irritate my sensitive skin. A brush is provided with the product, but I would prefer one with a finer width of bristles. Along with this product I purchased the Walker Skin Protectant, a roll of supertape and the C-22 Citrus Solvent. It all arrived together, which was great because I wanted to practice before my lace front wig arrived. First, I cleaned the back of my hand with alcohol until the cotton ball was free of debris. I then spread 2 thin layers of protectant, letting the first layer dry before adding the second. When the protectant no longer felt tacky, I applied a thin layer of Ultra Hold. It goes on clear and dries clear. As an experiement, I added a layer of supertape to test the difference in the hold with and without the tape. I needed the solvent to remove the tape and glue. I believe the citrus base helps to remove the glues and soothe your skin. I can only imagine what it will be like to remove the glue and tape while under an attached lace front wig. If you are new to this, as I am, I would suggest you either go to your beautician for assistance or watch some of the instructional videos on YouTube. Type in "how to apply a lace front wig" and all sorts of results pop up. Videos in which the beauty expert applies the products on the model are helpful, but I prefer the ones where the model applies her own products as I will have to do. Overall, I highly recommend this product and the others I mentioned. Again, please do not use this on unprotected skin.
2. I hope this review helps some of the Ultra Hold users.
3. This adhesive has amazing hold! Although I find that it is messy and leaves glue strings all over the place. However after some experimenting I have found out that if you rub gently using a cotton swab and some rubbing alcohol that it comes right off! The adhesive stays sticky for a few days and if you get it wet within the first 24 hours it still stic
Return Policy: Stock Hairpieces
- You have 15 days from the date of purchase to return your untouched hairpiece for a full refund, minus the shipment paid.
- A restocking charge of $15.00 or more per item will be automatic applied if the returned item is not in its original condition and packaging.
- If you have selected a final sale option, such as base cut, hair styling, bleached knots, perm, or any service that alters the hairpiece permanently, the hairpiece can no longer be returned or exchanged.
- Any special requirements need to be addressed at the time of the order being placed.
Return Policy: Hair Extensions
- Returns accepted within 2 weeks of ordering, they must be in their original condition and packaging.
- After 2 weeks an 80% credit of the value will be added to your account towards future orders.
- Large returns are subject to a handling fee.
- No returns after 3 months of ordering.
Return Policy: Supplies
- All supplies are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances. This policy is strictly enforced.
Overstock and Final Sales Items:
- All items located in the overstock and clearance category are final sale, no return, no exchange, no refund.
- All online services items including base cuts, haircuts, perms, bleached knots, and coloring are all final sale. There is no return, no refund and no warranty once the hairpiece has been permanently altered.
Click here for more detail