Professional finished wigs for medical hair replacement system. MSRP US$1500.00
Medical wig for cancer and alopecia (Universalis, Totalis, Areata and Androgenetic), Trichotillomania or other medical conditions caused long-term hair loss.
Top Front Base:
Diamond Lace Top contains silicone strips that adhere without adhesion. French lace front provides a natural hairline and the transition to diamond lace is seamless.
100% Hand Tied on french lace with poly tabs on neck and temples for extra adhesion. Elastic straps on sides to fit tightly.
- Silicon skin wig cap is very comfortable to your skin. This medical grade suction base will stretch attached on your skin.
- Silicon base won't get loose when it's wet and you will receive non restricted secured power all the time.
- Enjoy the complete freedom to your beautiful life!
Return Policy: Stock Hairpieces
- You have 15 days from the date of purchase to return your untouched hairpiece for a full refund, minus the shipment paid.
- A restocking charge of $15.00 or more per item will be automatic applied if the returned item is not in its original condition and packaging.
- If you have selected a final sale option, such as base cut, hair styling, bleached knots, perm, or any service that alters the hairpiece permanently, the hairpiece can no longer be returned or exchanged.
- Any special requirements need to be addressed at the time of the order being placed.
Return Policy: Hair Extensions
- Returns accepted within 2 weeks of ordering, they must be in their original condition and packaging.
- After 2 weeks an 80% credit of the value will be added to your account towards future orders.
- Large returns are subject to a handling fee.
- No returns after 3 months of ordering.
Return Policy: Supplies
- All supplies are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances. This policy is strictly enforced.
Overstock and Final Sales Items:
- All items located in the overstock and clearance category are final sale, no return, no exchange, no refund.
- All online services items including base cuts, haircuts, perms, bleached knots, and coloring are all final sale. There is no return, no refund and no warranty once the hairpiece has been permanently altered.
Click here for more detail
Frequently Asked Questions
There's a good chance you will get your custom order placed in January or February in May (2-3 months waiting time).
However, with all the disruptions and uncertainties during the pandemic —and depending on the type of hairpiece you order— the average waiting time for custom orders is 5-6 months.
Here’s how it looks now in May 2021
And here's our custom order fulfillment progress in 3 months (since March):